Wednesday 5 March 2014

Like a child scared of the night.

Whenever I wanted to say "bullshit" to every single of your train of thought, I will forbid myself from doing so. Because at the end of the day, you are my friend, my bestfriend.

Semua orang dah beli kereta baru. Budak kerja kofibin gaji sibu nam pun angkat vios. Mak aih. As usual, I went to my mother and express what i had in mind.

"Maa, adik nak beli kereta."

"Kereta apa?"

"Entah. Evoque kot."

"HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. Kenapa?"

"Sebab semua orang beli kereta baru."

" Ok. Do you remember a couple of years ago, when you were only started working? You were so down because, everybody else had new phones, and you wanted one too and you can't afford one, because it would cost you your 1 month salary? Even, when you said, that what you had were more than enough?"

" Yep."

"Ok. Pergi duduk dekat bucu dinding tu, lepastu fikir balik pasal tu. Kereta sendiri pun boleh tak guna sampai tak start  6 ke 7 bulan. Ni nak beli kereta baru konon."

Hmm. Dah kena sound dengan mak sendiri. Pergi la nangis sekarang.

Ouh. We went to the island a couple of days ago. My favourite island. Wohoo.






"Awak dah gemuk kan? Tahun lepas datang kurus sikit." kata Abang Izat weed owner chalet dengan kasual sekali.

Hmm. Ok bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment