Tuesday 23 December 2014

Good Morning, Husband.

For god-knows-what-reason, people always listen to me. It was the same with this relationship. I would decide and he would agree. I was the one in control and controlling the relationship.



Our solemnization was on December 12th after Jumaat prayers. I started feeling nervous a month before the events. I was anxious, overwhelmed, excited and worried. I worried about the akad, about my life after the wedding, about everything.I was just worried and scared as fuck.

My father solemnized us. He was all teary and he was wayyy more nervous than Azan.

Azan did it in one breath.

Satu lafaz woiiiiii.

Everything changes after that.

(Without me realising) My husband casually takes charge. He takes charge of everything, he takes charge of me, he takes charge of us. This was so apparent during our stay in Surat Thani. We did not have even a single fight and for god-knows-what-reason, I just obeyed to everything he had to say and planned.
                              
I am  happy and have never been this content until now.

Alhamdulillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment