Tuesday 24 March 2015

good morning, restored faith.





i went through my previous posts. the ones in 2011 and years before, i was brilliant when i write. didn't know that i had it in me. i notice that i am just writing shits now. the older i get the more shits i will produce.

*sigh

maybe it is the fact that i used to be so broken back then. i was heartless. i didn't have money. i dated shit person. i worked in a shitty place after graduation, i even did part time barista-ing in a shit coffee house and finished work at 3am.  my feelings towards life was full of shits. everything was just dull shits.

i can conclude here that if my life is shitty, i will write brilliantly. if i am happy, my writing will be so shitty. so yeah. i might just as well shut up and be grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment