Thursday 1 September 2016

why do i still get nightmares?

Same dreams almost every night. Vivid and recurring.

1. I was in a cult, where we committed mass suicide and waited for the alien (kot?) overlords to take our souls to their heaven.

2. i was pregnant but an entity(or ghost) took my baby away. this always happenned before i got my period.

3. azan was somebody else. my family was not my family. and sometime, one them died.

i would either woke up worried or completely tired. and guess what? this morning i woke up to a different nighmare; pokemon go was trying to suck my soul slowly and took over my body in the most horrifying way. bangang gila.

i decided to google it today.


well, i dont think i am depressed or have PTSD or have anxiety. It might be that sleep disorder thing.

i dont know.

i already have problems with a lot of things. these nightmares are making them a thousand times worst.


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment