Monday 20 February 2017

selamat pagi, si tua.

First you rejected me, and then you pushed me to the front of the warline, and when i was finally ready to fight, you told me at the very-fucking-last second, that there was no war to begin with.

do you know how shit you make me feel today?

Jenis fikir pakai tetek instead of otak, tu sebabnya hari-hari pun kau emosi, dahla emosi bangang pulak tu.

Ni lagi sekor, hari-hari tanya pasal benda sama, macam mana nak jadikkan anak dia environmental personnel. dia kata, environment ni kerja senang. so apa qualification aku so anak dia boleh ikut.

aku rasa dah 6 kali aku reply soalan dia.

He has the audacity to condescendingly ask for my qualification when you are a 49 year old with the same salary grade as I am? astaghfirullah.

I would like to thank God today that my parents are brilliant as fuck. Their combination of genes produced us; actual human beings with actual brains and the sole decision to decide our career paths.

dahlah stalk instagram orang, lepastu ter-like, lepastu unlike balik. ceitt. ingat aku tak tahu ke?

No comments:

Post a Comment